Sunday, October 26, 2008

E's first vacation

I forgot to post a couple more recent pics! Here are a few from our recent trip with E to Oahu for a friend's wedding. He hated the sunglasses but they were necessary for the intense Hawaiian sun!
First dip in the ocean with Dad--he loved it! Fell asleep!

Freshly washed after a shower with Dad--he loves the water!
His latest stats--as far as I can tell, he's about 12 lbs now. His last official weight was 10lbs and change about a month ago. 21 inches. I'm going to go weigh him on Tuesday, so we'll see where he is. He's definitely bigger though, he's wearing clothes anywhere from 0-3 months and some 3-6 mos. Oddly, some of his Newborn size clothes still fit too. . . albeit a bit more tight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

E may not love the glasses but I do! They are so cute.

-bt

Anonymous said...

me too! i'm hoping he can wear them next summer too:-) _LG

Arvay said...

Aw. What a cool dude! :)