Monday, June 22, 2009

A Really Goode Job, please VOTE for me!!

Hi all,

I hate solicitations, but I actually do need your votes. Can you please take 30 seconds to click on my video and then enter your email to vote for me? You don't even have to watch the 60 second video I posted... just vote!

I applied for a Really Good Job to bethe Wine & Lifestyle Correspondent for Murphy Goode Winery this Fall. The job is amazing--live the life, write the stories, twitter and facebook about it and generally get people to fall in love the Sonoma and MG wines. Easy, right?

Well, not exactly. I need YOU to PLEASE vote for me. I know, my video is a bit cheesy and not nearly as cool as the other kids. But just because you have a cool vid doesnt mean you can do the job. And I know I'll do it justice. How can you really get people to fall in love with a place you've never lived in??

So VOTE LOCAL! Please?

http://www.areallygoodejob.com/video-view.aspx?vid=s6AcQV2P7E4



No comments: