Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ouch, it stings.. more than a little bit

You know what I'm talking about if you saw/listened to the Cal game today. When I heard the commentators call FINAL, I could hear CG moaning, groaning and swearing like a drunk sailor at our downtrodden Golden Bears. WTF was Riley thinking?!!!

To be fair, Riley will be an asset to us once he [1] makes it through this season and next summer and [2] gets his head around what he just did to our season. Our unbelievable, gorgeous season. Thank god we're not the only BCS-worthy, one-loss team this season. However we are one of just a few who have lost to an unranked team.

Remember previously mentioned Duck husband? Even HE feels bad for our beloved Bears. (of course the Ducks absolutely creamed Washington State) That's saying alot. One, that he really loves me, so much that he can commiserate with our absolutely miserable showing today. (truly bad, Nate, I never thought I would miss you so much.. Especially your first season. I swore you sucked eggs). Two, that we really performed badly today.

'Nuf said. I'm going to a movie to forget my sorrows... already drowning them with some lovely Zin from Easton. (wintermute! cheers!)

Roll on you Bears... next week you better come out ON FIRE against UCLA. First of all, they are FAKE BEARS who have copied our colors, schools and now our football program. Second of all, you better come out JUST F'IN PISSED.

No comments: