Monday, March 10, 2008

2nd Trimester, woo hoo!

Finally! I can breathe a little easier. I'm 14 weeks now and officially in the second trimester, yeah! Besides that, not much else new to report. We have been a little more loose-lipped in telling people but still have not sent out the official email announcement yet. I am more on the "tell people as you see them" train right now, I love the surprise.

Seriously though, it's been pretty uneventful in the way of baby updates. Oh, except that I finally crossed over the 5-lb mark. I've gained a tad over 5 lbs thus far. Eek. But I still feel pretty good, with the exception of being super tired today. I blame it on the time change and losing an hour, but I totally had to take a nap at 6pm tonight. Couldn't make myself go to the gym for the life of me.

Anywhoo, have a great week! More later.

No comments: