Monday, March 24, 2008

Gifts galore

I'm doing that thing again where I buy all my wedding, bridal shower and baby shower gifts at the same time. And make hotel reso's for weddings we are set to attend this year. It gets expensive! So, to make myself feel a little more balanced, I am checking out this list o' crap we can register for for our little one-to-be.

I haven't set foot in a baby store yet. And only went to a maternity store to buy a bra (I was told I shouldn't be wearing C-shaped underwire bras anymore?). So I feel ok hittin' the web to peruse for things that we might need down the road.

I also signed up on the crazy baby store for all shit under the sun hoping that I'd get a discount on all the baby gifts I have to buy this year. Nope. No discounts. Geez. It really is like the wedding business.

Off to shop!

No comments: