Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bump Watch 2008

I've been waiting for some semblence of a bump to show itself here. I mean, come on! I'm now 17 weeks and still not showing! (at least not to the public) My three other currently pregnant friends were all publicly showing at my stage (granted, one of them is having twins, so she doesn't count), so I've been waiting for Baby Dixon to make itself known. I'm also dying to feel the baby move and be certain that it's not my imagination or the round ligament stretching I keep hearing about. It's not painful for me though. It's more like a giant knot is adjusting in my belly. So wierd. I have to think it's the baby, but I have no idea!

So, M and I have unofficially started "baby bump watch 2008." So funny, he actually had to look at my profile while I was lying down to see if there is a bump there. Here's what he saw:



Yeah! There is actually something there, it's not just my imagination.

In other news, I am so excited for my next appointment (next week).... we may find out the sex of the baby. Woo hoo! Until then. . . .

4 comments:

Arvay said...

That'll be a cute series of photos (watching your belly grow, with the signs). You should have them printed out and put them in the baby book. :)

lucky_girl said...

that's a great idea! thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.