Friday, March 14, 2008

Yee haw! M's comin' home!!

After a VERY. LONG. MONTH. without my husband and baby daddy, M is finally coming home tomorrow. And all because he passed his Airbus checkride! He's officially type-rated on the Airbus now. S-w-e-e-t! It was really funny, and oddly annoying, to talk to M after he passed and had a few drinks. (more than few really). Funny because he kept on repeating himself and saying how much he couldn't wait to come home, "i love you," etc etc. Sweet and cute, of course. And I totally think he should go get wasted after such an accomplishment, I know I did after I finished the bar (twice). But it was oddly annoying because [1] he's still not home yet and [2] he's partying and I can't. I know! It's so lame, but it's honestly how I feel. You got me pregnant, so I'm feelin' like you shouldn't go get to have the same life we had before with the partying and drinking when I'm stuck here alone, sober and carrying your child. (granted, I had just come from Bar Method with a close girlfriend who's also pregnant, but still, not quite the same).

Overall though I am THRILLED that M is done with his prison time in Miami. He's hated it. I've hated it. It's seriously sucked.

Thank you to the friends who went out of your way to make me feel not so alone during this month. besos besos!

Off to work again... for at least half the day:-)

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to M! That's awesome.

I'm very excited you two will get to enjoy this time together.

-bt