Monday, June 23, 2008

The blogging committment

I remember back in the day when a friend suggested I start a blog thinking, "well, I dont think I can commit to writing something so frequently." Then I finally got around to doing it and was doing fairly well at staying current. Then, I stopped being good. I keep finding myself thinking, geez, I should get on and say something. But I realized today that I can and will only do as much as I think is a priority. And clearly blogging daily/weekly has dropped off the priority list. At first it was because work was insane. Now that it's June, however, I have fewer excuses other than just not logging on. So I've decided to let that guilt (or whatever feeling it is) go and just blog when I can. I will continue to post updates and pics and anything interesting that pops up though maybe not as frequently as I've done in the past.

I do have a few things to update on. . .

No comments: