Monday, June 9, 2008

Lessons learned in month 6

[1] No matter I'm doing, I'd rather be doing something else. ie, if I'm sitting, my legs get swollen and tight so I want to stand up. If I'm standing, my back is achy and I want to sit down. I can only imagine it will get more difficult as I head into month 7 here shortly. And then month 8 and 9. Yikes.

I am told by my friend who is currently at 40 weeks that I should hope and pray our son wants to come at 38/39 weeks because the last two weeks are hell. (and she's had a perfect pregnancy). Thus lesson #2:

[2] I have decided that I will be going out on leave starting Tuesday, Sept 2nd on the wise advice of aforementioned currently pregnant friend. I want the last two weeks to be free of the politics and antics of work as well as the worries of work. I can already feel myself caring less and less as the weeks go by... so I know I will not care in the least at the beginning of September.

No comments: