Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Slanket has arrived!

Thanks to Wintermute's awesome find, my beloved Slanket has finally arrived! WOO HOO!

This thing is the best blanket EVAR. Seriously. I have been complaining about cold arms and shoulders for ages. No more. Now my only complaint is cold hands (since the rest of me is covered up like a mummy). So, I'm thinking I should start inventing Slanket accessories and make my millions that way. Since I clearly didn't have the presence of mind to come up with the Slanket itself. Genius that dude. Or at least observant.

Anyways, I've been meaning to tell Wintermute that I finally got the damn thing (I ordered it before Christmas when they were all backordered)... but forgot to show her when she was here for the Girls' Book Exchange.

Now I'll be happy reading on those cold winter nights!

1 comment:

The Enforcer said...

OMG OMG OMG!!! The Slanket is IN!! Holy mother! And you say its fab? I believe you! What color did you get? OMG!! Pictures, please!

(I'm seriously considering a Slanket, but all the colors look pretty fug to me. Suggestions welcomed)