Wednesday, January 9, 2008

So far so good

2008 is shaping up to be a good year so far. Work's going good, it's light and I love it! M's work is good, it's light too--WIERD. We think something is up the company's sleeve.. they are fat on Captains right now and there's not any extra flying to pick up. But in the meantime, we've spent quality time with the folks, taken a ski vacation (first for us), gotten stuff done 'round the house, etc. And now that we're in January, the social calendar is a lot lighter too, which is bittersweet. Good because we kept neglecting things that needed to get done, bad because we love to see our friends! Thank goodness we have a Shark's game coming up and my girls' book exchange this Saturday. :-)

Not too much else to post about, just in between a client office and a lunch date... but I am trying to keep my blog up to date on my little existence. So, be relieved, you haven't missed anything yet.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: