Monday, February 18, 2008

Cutie pies

Arvay's postings of Autumn and her bunnies have inspired me to post a couple of my favorite pics of my/our kitties--Sadie and Guinness.

Befitting of their personalities, they sleep together in the afternoons like yin and yang:

Have you ever seen anything so cute? They are hugging each other while they sleep. They always clean each other around nap time too. It's absolutely heartmelting :-)

Guinness, my evil genius is constantly getting into stuff. He's completely insane and for some inexplicable reason, he loves to lay in, on and around our clothes whether they're clean or dirty. He also loves to be under any sort of cover. He *thinks* he's hiding and that he's magically become invisible. It's so hilarious. Example? Here's Guinness sleeping in my camping overalls one afternoon:

And my sweet Sadie girl. She's exactly what a girl cat named Sadie should be like. A lover, a mama's girl and always innocently watching her brother get in trouble. She and Guinness normally sleep together in the afternoons, but this particular day she got the green bed to herself (which is a rarity in this house. Guinness is always where she is or where there is *any* action in the house). Here's my sweet Sadie pie:

Thanks for indulging me! These are my babies until Baby Dixon arrives. But make no mistake, they will still get tons of love!

1 comment:

Arvay said...

Awww! I love watching my fuzzies nap... although it makes me jealous! I wish I could sleep all day!